Sunday 19 June 2011

I figured i haven't posted anything in a short while so it's time for a catch up;


Currently I am...
♥ Reading A Clockwork Orange By Anthony Burgess
♥ Listening to Fleet Foxes Helplessness Blues (it's constantly in my CD player)
♥ Watching -bit obsessed with Made in Chelsea atm, found out that my boyfriends brother actually knows some of the people on it which was rather exciting
♥ Drinking Tea
♥ Eating not a lot really, crumpets :)
♥ Trying to actually get out of bed in the morning and be more productive with my day (failing so far)
♥ Wanting summer to officially make up it's mind and begin
♥ Wishing i could afford to go to Paris this summer
♥ Loving browsing through blogs and collaging

Hopefully have some more exciting things to blog about soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like that I'm a day ahead cause I always wonder if that's confusing for people- like when I'm talking about my weekend beginning and people are still on Thursday haha.

    Also I love crumpets, had them for breakfast this morning in fact! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so incredibly lovely to me! :)

    ReplyDelete